"Hollywood" Jimmy Blaylock Tastes the Fire Friday Night at AAW Dyersburg, Tn

"Hollywood" Jimmy Blaylock has been embroiled in a feud with Tim Davis for several weeks now. "Hollywood" has gone as far as assaulting Tim's wife when she tried to intervene in a match to help her husband. Well, Tim got Revenge this past Friday Night and he did not serve this dish cold. He served up a fireball to "Hollywood" Jimmy's face. At this point I have not been able to confirm "Hollywood" Jimmy's injuries at this time as he is not returning calls.

I have Spoken with Tim Davis. He said "I will not stop until I Take Jimmy Blaylock out of this business!" Only time will tell the tale of what will happen between these two in future interactions.

Here is the video of the incident taken at ringside. Credit To "Bone Crusher" for supplying me with the footage.
Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center