10 Questions with Barrett Brown Rising Independent Superstar

I met Barrett Brown several months ago. I was impressed by his professional demeanor and the work he showed in the ring. For someone so young to be doing what he is doing in the ring, is something that many aspire for. Barrett is  truly genetically built ( Shout out to Jim and Staci for your gene pool contribution, LOL.) to be in this Sport. The size of his opponent does not matter. Big, Small or in between Barrett Brown is able to make the best of each and show why he is a Rising Superstar in this business.
Take  a little time and get to know Barrett Brown in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 170 lbs
Years Wrestling: 4 years in January
Current Promotions: Anarchy Championship Wrestling, Metroplex Wrestling, National Wrestling Alliance (multiple branches), Lonestar Wrestling Association, Wild West Wrestling, Inspire Pro.
 
1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?  Ever since I was little, I have always had a passion for it. I think going to my first Monday Night RAW was when I made my mind up to what I wanted to do.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? My favorite wrestler has always been Shawn Michaels. When have you ever seen a bad Shawn Michaels match?

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  My best experience has been wrestling and learning from Cowboy Bob Orton, definitely.


4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? I think Fort Smith, Arkansas has been my favorite venue so far simply because that was where I debuted for Traditional Championship Wrestling (while my name was still involved with the company).

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Cowboy Bob Orton, and right behind him is Lance Hoyt.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Honestly, no. My first match came unexpectedly, so I had no other name to give the announcer, so I just started using my actual name.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Barrett did not list names here.

8. What is your entrance theme Music?  Depends on where I am. I have gone through a long list of music. Currently, I use an edit of "The Pride" by Five Finger Death Punch, and also I use an edit of "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria at Lonestar Wrestling Association.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I think my age, mainly. The fact that I'm not even 20 yet kind of has made me a standout in many companies that I wrestle for.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? My proudest moment in wrestling has to have been being a part of Traditional Championship Wrestling, and pinning Cowboy Bob Orton during my run with the company.
 
Thank you Barrett and I wish you continued success. I predict big things for this young man.
 
Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center
Photo Courtesy of Barrett Brown