10 Questions with UCW Superstar Jon Hall

I met Jon Hall when I first started covering UCW. Mr Hall has an intensity that some would find harsh and abrasive, some say psychotic. I on the other hand know that he is just trying to be the best at what he does. The intensity comes from youth, the psychotic, well you will just have to watch his matches and judge for yourself. Jon Hall is a relative newcomer to the Sport of wrestling. He is starting to make an impact in UCW as he try's to work his way up the ladder. Jon Hall has the confidence and ability to do what he says it is just up to him of how he chooses to go about doing what he wants.

Take a few minutes and get to know a little of what makes Jon Hall tick in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 5'10
weight: 230lbs
Years wrestling: 1 year
Current Promotions: UCW, SWAG, WOW



1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?   Its been something I loved since I was 8 and I wanted to be a part of.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Shawn Michael's, its everything he's about, high energy, having a great time and his abilities.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? I have had some great experiences but nothing was better than my first match against Kamala Jr. This match told me that my dream had finally become reality.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? I would have to say it was in Martin, TN at the Soy Bean Festival. It was outdoors and the fans were really rocking in that event.

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Kamala Jr.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Not really. I wanted something simple so I shortened my first and last name.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? That would have to be Kamala Jr. it was just one of those things, you just want to prove what you've got.

8. What is your entrance theme Music?  "King Nothing" from Metallica.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? Nothing really. I'm just another guy to entertain the fans.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Just whenever I go out there and give it my all. I just want to put on a great match for everyone.
 
Thank you Mr Hall for your time on this interview.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center