10 Questions with TCW Superstar Roosevelt "The Dog"

Here is what I love about doing these interviews. I get to ask questions to a variety of wrestling stars. From Independent wrestling stars, to guys who have made the leap to the next level, and guys that have been to the top but are still working on a lesser scale due to the continued love for the business.

Today I have an interview with TCW Superstar Roosevelt "The Dog". (TCW is currently nationally broadcast on the Pursuit Network.) He is currently 1/2 of the "Hounds of Hell" tag team with partner Cerebus. The two compliment each other very well and are currently the TCW tag Champions. They have held the belts since February of 2013. This is no small feat in TCW as the competition is high and The Hounds are challenged regularly. Roosevelt was kind enough to take time out of his schedule and answer the 10 Questions. I sent the questions on a chance he would not accept the invitation, but thankfully he did and I would like to present to you his answers.


Height: 6'1"
weight: 218lbs
Years wrestling:  12 yrs pro
Current Promotions: Current promotions: TCW(Traditional Championship Wrestling) MSW(Mid States Wrestling) APW(Arkansas Pro Wrestling)


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? Ever since I was little the sport appealed to me. I was hooked from the 1st time I saw wrestling.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Bobby Eaton, Curt Henning, Barry Horowitz just to name a few

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  Winning the TCW tag titles along with Cerebus.  It was an honor to win & tag with a legend like him


4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The Shrine Mosque in Springfield, MO. I saw my 1st live wrestling match there as a kid. When My career progressed I got to wrestle Bushwacker Luke & beat him there years later.

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? The 1st big name I wrestled was Butch Reed.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Not really a story. I got the name & I ran with it

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Would have to be Michael Barry. I wrestled him in his 2nd match years ago & we are still feuding to this day

8. What is your entrance theme Music?  "Choke & Die"(Wolfe remix) by The Notion

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I'm very unorthodox, with wild hair & a loud bark I think it makes me very memorable.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Working with TCW for my 1st national TV exposure.

Thank you Roosevelt for your time on the answers to the 10 Questions. I wish you continued success. The following picture was used by permission from Roosevelt's Facebook page.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center