10 Questions with Independant Star Nathan Auldridge

Nathan Auldrige is a 5 year veteran of the Sport, on the night I watched him wrestle he was one half of the SPWA tag Champions. He was in a surprising outfit and it reminded me of "Captain Redneck" Dick Murdoch, Or his Son Trevor. I do not know if this is Nathan's usual look since this was the first time I had met him. He did also have another traits of the Murdoch's, he was tough. Nathan was a workhorse in the ring. He appeared tough and also that he knew what he was doing. I have had times where this could not be said about the opponents in the ring. I was impressed with Nathan's work and I would recommend that if you see his name on a card you need to pay your money and watch an upcoming star in this sport.

Take some time and learn about Nathan Auldrige. in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 6ft1
weight: 287
Years wrestling: 5
Current Promotions: TWE, OWO, SPWA ,TCW ,EPW

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? Growing up in Memphis Tn.,  wrestling has always been around me. As long as I can remember it's what I wanted to be.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Bam Bam Bigalow or Van Vader they changed the perception of big man wrestling with there athleticism.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? TWE did a benefit for my aunt with cancer. We raised over 6 thousand dollars for her trips to Anderson Texas for treatments. This showed me, brotherhood is alive still.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? Vicksburg Coliseum with TCW

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Brian Christopher or Rodney Mack

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Yes, you see 25 years ago a great man was born lol. It's my real name. I started off using the Lawler name then changed it Christopher to annoy them. But I don't need someone else's name to prove how good I am, so I use my own birth name

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Jeremy Awesome. We broke in the sport together and eventually went our seperate ways. Now fast forward 4 years and we had a year long rivalry feud beating each other all over Ms. Now we are tagging up as SOS "Sons of Saxon" in honor of the man who taught us more than anyone else, John Saxon.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? '"Rock is dead" by Marilyn Manson

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? At almost three hundred pounds I am still quicker and more agile than alot of boys around this area. Today I mix speed and power

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Getting a TCW tryout and having one of the men that trained me telling me I've made him proud.

Thank you Mr Auldridge. May you continue to proper in your career.


Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center


Photo used from Mr Auldrige's Facebook account. AN impressive drop kick from a big man!!