10 Questions with the Lovely Nicole Bourne

Ladies in wrestling come and they go. Some leave a mark, some you want to forget. This is the same as their male counterparts. I will say this, The lady I am interviewing today is not one of those, that will come and go without being remembered. 

Please let me introduce you to, Nicole Bourne. I have seen many people who can not get across emotions by facial expressions, Nicole is not one of them. One look from her and it speaks volumes. You can tell what mood she is in or what she is thinking without a word being spoken. For a photographer this is something I live for. Nicole has not been in the business for a long period of time but she does have a professional demeanor of a veteran. She is humble around those working behind the scenes, but when the lights go on and the bell rings, Look out... The Diva is activated and the nice polite girl you met before the matches no longer exists. She is devious, self centered and only out for one thing, to protect her brothers and get the win.

I can only say, Well Played Nicole, Well Played! Please get to know Nicole Bourne in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 5'3''
weight: sexy
Years wres tling: 1 1/2
Current Promotion s: RCW, WOWF

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? I was convinced by my brothers Joseph and Steven Bourne and our trainer at the time Rude to give it a try. I was told, I had the "look." I've always loved the sport and from the first show I worked, I was hooked.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? So hard to pick just one....I'll go with a female. Sherri Martel. She could valet and work. Her facial expressions and body language compare to none.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? My training process with PokerFace and my brothers has pushed me to physical and emotional levels I never imagined I would be at. To get their approval and make them proud has also been a big highlight for me.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? I haven't had the chance to work any big venues yet but RCW in Ripley has allowed me to be in the ring with many top level names.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? I havent wrestled a match yet but doing spots with Rikishi and Flash Flanagan are probably the biggest names I've worked.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? My last name is our family name I took when my brother took me on. First name is my actual middle name.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Danielle Williams... She tries taking my men and my spotlight....too bad she will never be on my high level.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? Brooke Valentines "Girl Fight"...Robin Thickes "Blurred Lines"....Bourne Supremacy theme music.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I can work, I can valet, I'm a master of disguise. I've done everything from Reffing as a man to working in the ring in Rudes clown gimmick he used on Memphis TV wrestling. My overall look and ring presence always get me over.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Nailing each and every spot Flash Flanigan called for me in a match...having him and Poker to look me in the eyes, shake my hand, and tell me I did an awesome job.

Thank you Nicole for your time and for your answers to the 10 Questions. I see a bright future for you, I hope you make it as far as you want to go.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center.