10 Questions with 1/2 of the UCW Tag Team Champions "The Hooligans" Terry Wayne

I would like to introduce you to another young man I have met in my recent entry in to the UCW "Battle Zone" Arena in Union City, Tn. He is 1/2 of the current UCW Tag Team Champions, "The  Hooligans" with Adison Caine. They are a young and tough team and are not afraid to break the rules for a win.

Please let me introduce Terry Wayne. He has been raised around the sport of wrestling and is carrying on a family tradition with his participation in the UCW. Terry has an impressive skill set and if you don't believe that he will tell you about it. Terry does not say much but when he speaks it is to the point and if you don't catch his point he will beat the meaning in to you.

I hope you enjoy a bit of insight in to Terry Wayne 1/2 of the "Hooligans" in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 5'11
weight: 200 lbs
Years wrestling:  1
Current Promotions: UCW

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? I would have to say it was to carry on a family tradition.
 
2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? My favorite wrestler is the Big Show. He is a great person and I learn from him every time I watch him wrestle.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? My best experience would be my first match. That match was against Sarge Oriley. It was a memorable experience.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? UCW. It is my home and I love the venue.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Sarge Oriley

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? I got my name from my uncles. Roger Wayne and Terry Gene. Like I said this sport is a family Tradition, that is where I came up with "Terry Wayne"

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? I really don't have a specific rival. I want to beat everyone I face.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? "Hooligan" by Big B

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I would have to say my most effective move, my clotheslines.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? I was the most proud when I wrestled my first match. Every match since then has been a learning experience.

Thank you Terry Wayne for your answers to the 10 Questions.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center

Terry Wayne is on the right side of this picture. He is 1/2 of the New UCW Tag Team Champs "The Hooligans"