10 Questions with 1/2 of the UCW Tag Champions "The Hooligans" Adison Caine

I would like to take this time to introduce you to a young man that is just getting his feet wet in this Sport. He, however, is doing it in a big way. He is currently 1/2 of the Tag Team the "Hooligans" with Terry Wayne. What is most impressive is that he is also 1/2 of the UCW Tag Team Champions. This is not unheard of in this sport but it is still an impressive feat.

Please let me introduce to you, Adison Caine. He has an attitude and a confidence that are not warmed to by the fans. He is young, but with his youth comes a relentless drive to achieve. His career in this sport is just beginning so we will have to wait and see where he goes or what path he takes.

Get to know a little about Adison Caine in the fooling 10 Questions.


Height: 5'10
weight: 258
Years wrestling: Just under a year
Current Promotions:  UCW

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? Because its my passion to perform in front of a crowd. It is something I could not and will not trade for anything in the world.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Samoa Joe- because he shows that even though he is a big guy, that big guys can still fly and do damage.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Training with Anton Laveigh. He has a lot of knowledge in this business. I believe his knowledge will help me get far in this business physically and mentally.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? UCW is the coolest location. Not only are the fans great, the boys in the locker room are great as well.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Big Red

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? My uncles were in the business for along time. I use "Caine" to carry  the family name.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? My Uncle Jackson. I believe it is my time to prove to him I know how it's done. And time for him to get out..

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? "Hooligans" by Big B.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I'm a big guy and I do a lot of things you don't see guys my size do.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? I have to say it is, I'm getting to live my dream..
 
Thank you Adison Caine for your time on the 10 Questions.
 
Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center
 
Adison Caine is on the left side of this picture. Picture taken Oct 26th at UCW Halloween Clash 2 Union City, Tn. First Title reign By "The Hooligans"