10 Questions with Juduz "The Beast"

Juduz "The Beast" is an imposing figure. He is not only a large man, but he has a confidence that makes him even larger. It is one thing to believe you are good, it's another thing to prove it. Juduz has the reputation of the latter.  Juduz has held many titles in various companies. His size only matches him up equally with very few. Those that face Juduz know they have been in the ring with a competitor. Win Lose or Draw Juduz in there for the duration.

Please get to know a little about Juduz "The Beast" in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 6'2
weight: 281 lbs
Current Promotions: AAW RCW


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?  Loved it since I came out the womb. Every saturday morning was a family thing watching channel 5

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Randy Savage. Rather he was a heel or a baby he was the same,wild a savage. He was respected by other workers as a hard worker. A student of the game and he was not huge guy.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  I have had several great expiriences,my favorite is when I had so much heat half the crowd was outside waiting on me. Cause that meant I did a great job.


4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? Desoto Civic Center

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Big Daddy V

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? All my tattoos are religiously based, testimonial, and like Savage I find myself hard to predict or trust so Juduz ( Judas ) seemed right.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Anton Leveigh , Jason Reed ad Pokerface

8. What is your entranceTheme Music?  "Nothing from no one" from best heavy metal group in the south Brutal Honesty

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? .I am a bigger guy, in this business. Very few people take the time to pick up a dumbbell or do a push up, a lot of guys are too small or too fat. I am big, quick and can work. It is noticeable that I do work out. I am a total package cause very few, if any can match my size, strength, speed ,ring ability and ability to work the stick.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? I broke my shoulder right before a big show, I worked the show vs  Skidmarks from tough enough. This was in front of packed house and took. I took German suplex as the finish. I was proud because of how much I was hurting. Also due to the fans not being able to tell I was injured. When they thought I lost, they were so excited. It was a great feeling doing a great job.

Thank you Juduz for your candid answers.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center

Picture provided from Juduz "The Beast's" Facebook page.