10 Questions with UCW Superstar Dell "The King Of Darkness" Tucker

Dell Tucker, a name some know all to well. But for those that do not know him, Dell is a character within a character. He is a very soft spoken at times, but in a twist he is also boisterous and a jokester. Dell, is a unique cross between devious and coyness. The persona Dell has in the ring is a site to behold. He can turn a crowd to anger or laughter at his whim. He is small in stature but makes up for it with his technique and athletic ability. The nickname "The King of Darkness" was given to him by his current Manager Jay Moore. When these two are together, watch out...

On a serious note. I have watched Dell Tucker interact with fans, wrestlers and wrestling management. I have been impressed with all three. I would like to invite you to see Dell when his name is listed on an event. You will be glad you did. I hope you enjoy getting to know Dell Tucker in the following 10 Questions.

Height: 6'2"
weight: 187lbs.
Years wrestling: 11 years
Current Promotions:  UCW


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? It's been a dream of mine since I started walking. I'd have to say being from the Memphis area, Jerry "The King" Lawler himself, had a big part in it due to his love and passion for this business.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? I'm my favorite wrestler. For the simple fact, I believe in myself more than anyone could ever imagine. Because at the end of the day, if you don't, no one else will.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Having many stars that I've looked up to in this business help mold and shape me into the superstar I am today. From Derrick King , Motley Cruz , Flash Flanagan , Big Daddy V , tatt2, the list goes on for days. Watching these guys on TV, looking up to them and then they take me and show me the ropes so to speak

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? I'd have to say every single place. Just because my heart is so put into wrestling it's like I'm in my first match every night.

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Big Daddy V, Matt hardy, Jerry Lawler Jeff Jarrett, "The Bruise Brothers" Maddog and Pork Chop Cash

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? No story, just straight up 100% my name 

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Derrick King. Because we are so much alike. Our two egos can't work together at all

8. What is your entrance Theme Music?   One of the best artist known to music Tech N9ne " Straight out the gate". When I first heard this song I knew it was made for me there is so much power behind the meaning.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? The simple fact that I never settle for less than 200% out of myself and the fact that I can leave the people every night knowing they got the best they could ask for.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.?  Making it to be one of the best that our business will ever see hands down...
Thank you Dell for your candid answers. May your career continue to rise.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center