10 Questions with UCW Supestar Zach O'brien

Have you ever met someone and known they have "it"? Have you watched someone and thought, I bet they will go far? Have you ever watched a sport and realize you are watching a natural talent? I can say I have and I can answer all three questions with a Yes, and I can tell you a name to go along with my answer. I would like to introduce you to Zach O'Brien. He is a current Superstar in UCW in Union City, Tn. He is a young man and has a natural ability. His in ring performance is crisp and fun to watch. He has an athletic ability that makes his actions look effortless. Don't get me wrong he is not flawless, but the foundation is there for future greatness and I am proud to say I am watching a Star in the making. I called him a Superstar already I know, but even the biggest Superstar can grow.

Please take a few minutes and get to know Zach O'Brien in the following 10 Questions.

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? Well, I became a pro wrestler because I looked up to my family. My family has been involved in the wrestling business and I set a goal to be involved as well.  

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? My favorite wrestler is Eddie Gurrerro. He was a great worker, and he had a lot of heart for the business, that I love as well.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? The best experience I've had in or out of the ring is when I first started working at FTW Full Tennessee Wrestling.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The coolest location I have worked at would have to be Garlen TN because when I got there I felt at home. Now I will say the UCW. This is where I'm at now and that's my home that's where I plan to stay.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? The most experienced or well known wrestler would have to be well u know I really don't know? I mean, I have worked a lot of experienced and well known wrestlers, but it would have to be Sarge O'Riley.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? There really isn't a story behind my name because it was just brought up and that's what I used.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Well my biggest rival would have to be "The Hooligans", Addison Caine and Terry Wayne. I say this because every show I have been to they are there, and they always seem to cheat me out of a match.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? My entrance music is by a band called Dropkick Murphys

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? Well there aren't many red headed workers that have my build. The fact that I do an Irish gimmick, well, that helps to.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? My proudest moment in the sport of wrestling would have to be getting to sit in the back and listen to all of the vets and learn more about the sport that I love.


Thank you Zach for your time and answers. May your career continue to grow.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center