Big Crowd At Burns Gym With Jeff Jarrett


A couple of things I want to clarify about Burns, Tn. last night, and oh by the way thanks again for the overflow crowd, Burns you rock! Karen Jarrett attacked me, not the other way around, I was simply trying to restore some calm. I am not going to let anyone just come up and keep hitting me. Secondly, USA Wrestling FAR AND ABOVE has the hardest working crew and most professional staff inside and out of the ring. A couple of our people are about to begin their journey to the big leagues and
I cant be more excited for them. It was an amazing show and was great to include our friend Hammerjack, Gator Mc Allister and welcome newcomer Mikey Watkins who the fans loved as well. I also want to thank Kay, Pam, Art Hughes and the Mayor of Burns, Tn. for their undying loyalty. Burt Prentice