10 Questions with Chase McCoy

I was contacted by a young man wanting to be apart of the 10 Questions interview. I have met this young man on several occasions and I agreed to send him the list. I usually am very upbeat and try to give credit where credit is due in this business. I have met many professionals and I have met some that are less than professional, like every apple barrel their are few bad ones in the bunch. Don't get me wrong, I am not placing Chase McCoy into the bad apple bunch. Where I will place him at this point is in the "you need to make a choice" point in your career. Chase McCoy has a lot of natural talent. What he is lacking in my opinion is the desire to learn his craft.

People who know him will side one way or another. I understand that. The point of my opinion is, Chase you have the ability, It is up to you to get your head straight and make good choices. The ones that have been made in recent months will not get you where you should and can be in this sport.

My intention was not to cause "Heat" in any way. I am just giving my honest opinion as I have in all of my 10 Question interview introductions.

Please get to know Chase in the following 10 Questions


Height: 5'11
weight: 200 pounds
Years wrestling: 1 yr
Current Promotions: AAW Dyersburg/TIWF


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?   I became a wrestler because it has been a dream of mine since I was a young boy watching my dad every weekend.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Aj Styles. He is always doing some kind of high flying!

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  Traviling with Derrick King, because he has taken me to wrestling places and I've got to meet big named wrestlers

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? AAW Dyersburg because it feels like home to me.

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Chase Stevens

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Their is really no reason behind my name. One day Kilo and I just sat down and came up with it.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? My dad Shannon Lee, because he has turned his back on me so many times.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music?  Southern Renegade -Moccasin Creek

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? My high flying

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? When I won my first belt.

 
Thank you Chase for your time and I hope you chose the right paths in your career.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center.