10 Questions with 1/2 of the UCW Tag Team Champions "Sons of the South" J.P. Fantastic

Fans it is time to have 10 questions answered by one half of the UCW Tag Team Champions the "Sons of the South" J.P. Fantastic. J,P. is a young man with the world at his feet as far as his life in professional wrestling. He is a 2nd generation star and is currently tagging with his brother B.B. in the UCW organization. J.P. has had many battles in the UCW with teams such as the Hooligans, and the Devil's Rejects just to name a couple. Not one to back down J.P. pulls out all stops and flies rather often for a Big Man.

I will not hold you up any longer, Please enjoy an insight into this young Star in the following 10 questions.

Height:6'3
weight: 250 pounds
Years wrestling: 2 years
Current Promotion: UCW


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?   Been a dream of mine since I could walk to be in front of the crowd entertaining them putting my body on the line.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why?  Samoa Joe cause he proved the big man can be a powerhouse and fly.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  The best experience was sitting down and talking with Rikishi.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? UCW has been the best because they create a professional product.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Sarge O'Riley

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? I wanted something with "Fantastic" in the title and I discussed it with Big Red and Sarge. What we came up with is,  Jp Fantastic standing for "Just Plain" Fantastic.

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? My father, Big Red, The reason we are rivals is because I turned my back on him, to prove its time for the younger generations time to shine.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music?  Hick life by Big Smo

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business?  I try being my self and prove I can do some flying for a big guy.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.
Winning most improved wrestler of 2012

Thank you J.P. for your time and I hope your career continues to grow.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center