10 Questions with Jason "The Gift" Kincaid TCW, NWA Superstar

Well Folks I am back with another interview asking my easy 10 Questions. I think I scored a good one here, with a Nationally known TCW Superstar. His name is Jason "The Gift" Kincaid. I have never personally met Jason, but I have watched many of his matches on Tv, as he wrestles for the nationally televised TCW organization. To say I was impressed that he responded to my interview, heck yeah I was! For Jason to take the time out of his schedule to answer a request from an unknown interviewer, me, who just happens to be a fan also, was what I call "Style".  Whether Jason knows it or not he showed me that he is a class act when it comes to dealing with a fan. Great job on this aspect of your career as well as your ring skill.

Jason has the look of a medieval, barbarian. His long beard and ring personality would not lead you to believe his profession was Wrestling. Well like I have said before, don't judge the book by it's cover. Jason is a star in this sport. The outlet he is in right now in TCW is beginning to propel his career to the next level. Jason's mat skills, as well as his aerial maneuvers are impressive. He has won multiple championships in his career as well as present day. If you get a chance check out his skills on TCW TV on the Pursuit network 12:00am on Saturday Mornings.

Please take time and read the following 10 questions for an insight into Jason "The Gift" Kincaid.

Height: 6'
weight: 205
Years wrestling: 10
Current Promotions: Traditional Championship Wrestling, NWA Smoky Mountain.


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? Because you've got to get in, where you fit in, and this particular sport is the best fit for this misshapen puzzle piece.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? I am. Because, if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to justify my existence.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Anytime I've been commended by a legend.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. It's an old abandoned nuthouse, that's supposed to be haunted, and built like a castle.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Most experienced: Gypsy Joe, he had wrestled in 6 different decades when I faced off against him. Most well known: Matt Hardy.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Yes. Gift is a nickname I've had since I was a kid. It stems from being labeled "gifted".

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Chase Owens. It's a rivalry that has spanned over multiple states, time zones, years, and titles. It's far from over.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music? Most frequently, Lancaster's Gate by Enter Then Haggis. But, as of late, I've been using different entrance music to suit my mood and the match I'm preparing for.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? Look, style, voice, innovation.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? It's still to come...

I want to say thank you t Jason for his time on this interview. May your career be long and prosperous.


Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center

Picture obtained from Jason Kincaid's Facebook page. Photo Taken By Jimmy Hunt.