10 QUestions with Zach Sawyer Independent Wrestling Superstar

I would like to introduce you to Zach Sawyer. He is an Independent wrestler I was fortunate enough to meet and watch wrestle several months ago. I was very impressed with his energy and charisma in the ring. He has 5 years in this Sport and I can say he uses every time he enters the ring as an experience to grow. Zach was kind enough to answer my 10 questions when I basically cold called him.

A true professional Zach is also a one of a kind talent. I can't put my finger on what drew me to wanting to know more about him, he has a star in the making quality. If you see his name on a wrestling card anywhere near you, I would highly recommend that you take the time and go out to see him perfect his craft.

Please take some time and get to know Zach Sawyer in the following 10 Questions.
    Height: 6 ft
    weight: 185 lbs
    Years wrestling: 5 yrs
    Current Promotions: Chaos Pro, SNPW, ICAW, & Pro Wrestling Collision.

    1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? I don't know honestly. I started to like wrestling when I was around 12 and I just decided this is something I was really interested in. I went to school and got trained and WAALAH! Here we are today.

    2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? It's a toss up between three which are Alex Shelley, Chris Hero, and El Generico. Hero is basically a god of the sport (IMO) and same can be said for Shelley. The reason I like El Generico aside from his work, is the guy is just so over the top and animated. Like I'm always emotionally invested in his matches, no matter who it's against.

    3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Hmm..I don't know. I don't think I've had my "Best experience" yet.

    4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The Baymont Inn Ballroom that Chaos Pro runs out of it. It's just such high energy and is a really nice venue on top of that lol

    5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Either Ricochet, Arik Cannon, or TJ Perkins.

    6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Yeah, I'm a big fan of Tobe Hooper's The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and the families last name in the movie is Sawyer (Get it?) and one day, I was just like "Ah..what the heck?"

    7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? It boils down to four people. "Farmer" Billy Hills, Mikey McFinnegan, Matt Cage, and Dalton Diamond , . We just always wind up against each other which is cool for me because they bring out the best in me, not to mention I love kicking the crap out of them.

    8. What is your entrance Theme Music? Right now I've been using "Lipstick" by Guttermouth at more adult oriented shows but when I'm on a more family friendly show, I'll use "Losing my brain" by Blanks 77.

    9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I think my personality really seems to shine through and people can see I'm having fun.

    10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Being Chaos Pro champion...the one month it lasted. But to me just seeing one kid go home happy after a show or walking up to me and asking for an autograph is really humbling, because I remember being in that position and it makes me really proud of that. That's easily the coolest part of the job..aside from catering lol

    Thank you Zach for your time and I hope that your career takes the exact path you set.

    Derrick O'Dell
    Wrestling News Center