10 Questions with UCW Superstar Big Red

I have met many men in this world. Some are destined for certain things. Some are destined for being construction workers, some are destined to be Doctors, some are destined to be business men, but this man was destined to be a Professional Wrestler. Some will say it is due to his size, some will say it's due to his ability. I will say it's due to his attitude. He likes to beat people up! What better profession to be in?

Please take a glimpse into the background of Big Red UCW Superstar in the next 10 Questions.

Height: 6'
weight: 295
Years wrestling: 24years
Current Promotions:  UCW


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?  I have been around wrestling all my life

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Jerry Lawler. I learned a lot from watching him.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  It would have to be when I wrestled against the Moondogs for the 1st time. Spot told me kid, when you hit me, hit me like I hit you. So I hit him harder then of all things he told me to hit him even harder, so I did. It definitely made a memory...


4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? Hiawassee Georgia the place looks like the Coliseum in Memphis

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Dusty Rhodes

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Moltey Cruz teamed me and a guy named "Big Vman" Motley asked me to change my name to "Big Red".

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Chris Rocker. We broke in the business together. Since then we  have had some good match together. .

8. What is your entranceTheme Music?  Hall of Fame

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I would say because, I'm quite in the back and when I get out in front of the crowd, I'm like a different person.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? It was the night when my son Jp Fantastic had his 1st match.

Thank you Big Red for your time and answers.

Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center