10 Questions with Chris "Bad Boy" Bradley UCW Superstar

Folks, Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to Chris "Bad Boy" Bradley a current UCW Superstar. He is a four year veteran of the sport and is exciting to watch in the ring. At this time he is not what you would call a fan favorite, But everyone in this business deserves their time to explain what they have done, why they have done it, and what they want in their future. Please take time and enjoy the answers to the 10 questions placed to Chris Bradley.

Height:6'2
weight: 200lbs
Years wrestling: Almost 4 years in January
Current Promotions: Ultimate Combat Wrestling
 1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?   Well I grew up watching wrestling and I knew that I wanted to wrestle early on.
 

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? "HBK" Shawn Michaels because he is one of the most charismatic and talented wrestler's there is.

 3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Being the very first AAW heavyweight champion when the company started out as just AAW at the flea market.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? I'd have to U.C.W. because I like how they have everything set up.

5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? Jerry "The King" Lawler and I'm not joking about that.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Nope

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? I'd have to Miracle Matthews because usually when we go to different promotions and tell them we can have good matches together they usually have us start an angle which I'm fine with because we both know each other so well.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music?  Usually its Imma Star but Sarge doesn't like that song so I really don't know the name of the one now.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? The heart and passion I have for wrestling because a lot of people don't have that anymore.

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.? Getting to step foot in the ring with Jerry Lawler in a 6 man tag

I would like to thank Chris Bradley for his time and I wish him the best in his career.


Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center.