10 Questions with Farmer Billy Hills. PWE/SNPW/PWC and CPW Star.

Farmer Billy Hills. This big man has done nothing but impress me every time I watch him in the ring. He can throw a drop kick like a cruiser weight, punch like a heavy weight and has the endurance of a middle weight. Impressive.. is a word I only use when I feel a person should be described that way. Billy Hills Is IMPRESSIVE. He is pleasant to be around, the fans love to get behind him and even if he loses he has a gracious nature. Don't let that last part get you though. He will fight you till he can't fight anymore. Recently Billy has been competing in the PWE and the other organizations he mentions have been lucky to have him also. If you ever get a chance to go out and see The Farmer Billy Hills, It is well worth the price of admission.

See how Billy answers the 10 questions.

Height: 6'
weight: 288
Years wrestling: 7
Current Promotions: PWE, SNPW,PWC and CPW


1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler?   I was to fulfill my childhood dream.

2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler and why? Samoa Joe. He took the “Big man” Statuesque, threw it out the window and said “Watch This!” Was he the first to do this? No. But for my generation, he was.

3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why?  Working for AAPW on their first DVD taping. The show included, Colt Cabana, El Generico, Pac and M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross. There were people literally hanging from the rafters. I don't remember the final head count, but it was over 400.

4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The Coliseum in Evansville Indiana. All of the wrestling that has come through that building, and to say I was there is truly and honor.

 5. Who is the most experienced or well known person you have wrestled? WWE Hall of Famer “Mr. USA” Tony Atlas.

6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Yes, it is a fun play on words, Hill Billy, Billy Hill..

7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? Playboy Paul Rose. Everywhere I go, He is there. I have to wrestle him, but we always bring out the best in each other.

8. What is your entrance Theme Music?  International Harvester by Craig Morgan.

9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? I am not the typical run of the mill Big Man. I push my opponents limit every time. I can brawl, I can fly and that really sets me apart. When you see a 288 lb man flying, people will remember you...

10. What has been your Proudest Moment in the sport of wrestling.?  Seeing myself on TV for the first time was surreal. It was like “Whoa! That's me!!”
Thank you Farmer Billy Hills for your participation in the 10 questions.
 
Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center